Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Rebirth Part VI

As I mentioned previously, the Japanese are typically very reserved and shy. This is especially the case when discussing the women here. I soon fell in love with their shyness. This adorable character of shyness being very easy to notice and especially as they would cover their mouths as they laughed. The women here even looked ten years younger than their actual age. I figured this was due to their healthy choices in life style, having a very high estrogen level, and possessing their natural born facial features. I have mistaken many women in America for men, and I always felt quite guilty for this past confusion. After discovering the true beauty of Japanese women, I no longer felt this guilt. Finally I had discovered what real women were. These were women that acted very feminine and cute, and not women that liked to hunt, and that had more testosterone in their bodies than most men. Japanese women seemed to be consumers of diet products because they were very concerned with maintaining their weight. The women also were consumers of a vast line of cosmetics and lotions. They rarely appeared in public without makeup and to have not washed and conditioned their faces with many types of soaps, creams, and lotions. Perhaps one of the best features of the women’s voices here is the beautiful sounds they produce. Their voice sounds very feminine and can even be high pitched at times, due to the high amount of estrogen in the women’s genetic makeup. Every time I received a letter or note from them, the letter always contained beautifully written characters on a very cutely decorated piece of paper, card, or of an anime or cartoon notepad they liked. There were always cute drawings that went along with the letter such as animals, and faces that were expressing various expressions such as happiness, or excitement. These letters were all very colorful and well drawn. It seemed every time that I received a letter or note it contained stickers called purikura. These are mini pictures of the person writing the letter with their friends that have various objects and writing on the sticker pictures, expressing their friendship. The amount to detail is incredible and an art that these women possess very naturally, which is absent from American women in many cases. Inevitably, I fell in love with a girl here, which would soon become my future wife. This first experience of being in love for me completed my evolution out of this state of paralysis. My heart was now beating; the blood flowing very rapidly through each and every vein of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment